Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dr. Trent Jacobs - bassoonist


University of Illinois

School of Music

Urbana, Ill



DOCTOR OF MUSICAL ARTS RECITAL
Trent Jacobs, bassoon

Tuesday, 11/27/2007, 7:30 pm
Smith Memorial Hall Recital Hall





Three cheers for Trent!
Not bad for a 27 year old, is it? We can all be proud of Trent along with his parents, Marcia and Terry Jacobs. Terry is the oldest son of Dwight and Mildred of North Lima, Ohio. Trent was married on August 6, 2006 to Sarah Elizabeth Matthews.

Go for it, Trent. Your family is behind you!








1 comment:

Trent said...

I'm not a Doctor just quite yet. I completed my coursework, so I have the thesis (I call it the "Big Paper") to write yet and one more recital on the works I'm writing about in my Big Paper. Anticipated finish line is Spring 2009.